Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Oh hi, blog...

Sorry about the lack of posts here... Our lives right now consist of school, work, more school, army, and more school. And those are boring things to take pictures of...

In fact,  I think I can sum up all of the fun things we've done this semester in less than 30 seconds. Depending on how fast you can read, of course.

-Football games
-Intramural basketball (me)
-Intramural frisbee (Daniel)
-Bridal/baby showers
-Eulerian and Lagrangian Flow Descriptions

Oh wait, that last one probably shouldn't be part of the "fun things" list...

Daniel and the Army ROTC won their ranger challenge competition this weekend! I guess won is an understatement... to use Daniel's words, they "pwned." I would go with "destroyed" or some similar word, since they beat all the other teams by more than 2 hours. This means that next year they'll be going to the Sandhurst competition in New York!

Next week I have my comprehensive exam of my entire college career (which is why I'm procrastinating and writing this post). That is definitely not going to make the "fun" list either...

Hopefully we'll have nice, fun "birthday" and "Thanksgiving" posts to liven up this dismal space... until then,
Go BYU!

No comments:

Post a Comment